Thursday, December 13, 2012

Argentina Inspired Art Project.

My Favorite art blog Deep Space Sparkle posted this project last year and I have been waiting for just the right lessons to combine this with.

We have been studying Argentina all month as part of our homeschool geography co-op so when we read that most houses and buildings in Argentina are bright and colorful I decided that this was the right time to do this lesson.
This is our finished projects. Falcon (12) is on the far left, Owl (3), Robin (6) and on the far right Duck (4)
These are house on the water in Mar Del Plata, Argentina.

All our educational supplies
Action shot of Robin
Action shot of Owl
The drying rack, I mean my oven that really needs a cleaning! Anyone else use their oven as an art class drying tool?
Next month we are studying Indonesia and will be doing an art project on the mangrove trees that grow there.

No comments: