Saturday, November 26, 2011

America the Beautiful.

Appreciating the beauty of Our country.

We painted these beautiful pictures of "purple mountain majesties" after we discussed Katharan Lee Bates who wrote the poam America the Beautiful. Robin loved singing it with me.



Monday was a warmer than normal November day and we spent 3 hours playing outside.while I was going up and down on the seesaw with Duck I thought of a very cool art project we will be doing later this month.

We started back up with our state studies we are now studying Conneticut home of the first hamburger.

My littles really enjoyed making letter Hamburger patties.


Our Elf on a Shelf came to our house on Thanksgiving right before we ate. The kids named her Peppermint.

We woke up Friday morning to Peppermint's tea party she had after she returned from the north pole. Do you have an Elf? We would love you to leave a comment and tell us your Elf's name and what He/She has been up to.

Falcon is finishing up Treasure Island this week and continuing his studies on the Korean war.

We will be wrapping up our ocean theme next week and completing Robin's Sea Turtle project for Girl Scouts. I just need to decide how I want the project to look I keep changing my mind.

2 comments:

wdworkman said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Where would our country be without hamburgers?!!

Traci's Teaching Times said...

I may need to get my children an Elf. Looks like you all are having a blast.