Saturday, February 23, 2013

Homeschool Liebster Blog Award


Home Schoolers love to encourage one another and this is true as well when it comes to blogging homeschoolers. They give each other awards to encourage each other to keep up blogging about our adventures.

Last week Chareen from over at Every Bed of Roses blessed and encouraged me with this award.  Thank you Chareen for Awarding me The Homeschool Liebster Blogging Award! 



Awards come with rules 
  1. List 11 facts about yourself.
  2. Answer 11 questions given to you.
  3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
  4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
  5. Go to each blogger page and let them know about the award.
  6. Thank the person who nominate you and link back to their blog.
11 Facts about me
  1. I  love Rainbows.
  2. I was an extra on Dawson's Creek in 1998 
  3. I love pumkin pie
  4. My best friend ran away from home when she was 14 and worked on the streets as a prostitute  for 4 years,, she is now an RN.
  5. As I child I wanted to go into the Air Force and be a fighter pilot, then go to school to be an astronaut. My dreams were shattered went to a recruitment center and found out that since I was born with congenital cataracts I would never be allowed to do either,.I would still love to do both.
  6. I am very much afraid of bees
  7. My mom and I both died when she delivered me I was brought back first, then my mom.
  8. I am writing a novel.
  9. I cannot sing but have always wanted to
  10. I have 3 tattoos, a cougar cub, a 4 leaf clover and a  2 large vines that cover my back.
  11. I was a high school drop out and got my GED when In my 20's before I went to college
    Chareen's Questions Answered

    1. Can you speak a second language, if so what is it ? I am just learning Spanish
    2. What's your favorite book ? The Twilight series 
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go ? The Pyramids of Eygpt
    4. What do you use to teach a second language ?My children do Latin and we use Livley Latin  I use Livemocha for Spanish 
    5. What's your favorite day of the week ? Monday, I call it motivation monday. We are refreshed from the weekend and ready to start the week off right.
    6. How long have you homeschooled ? 8 years...wow I didn't realize it has been that long. Time flies!
    7. What's your favorite worship song ? I do not have one
    8. What's your favorite Christian DVD ? I do not have one
    9. Do you use a curriculum or mix and match ? Mix and match 
    10. Are you on Pinterest ? If so what's your page address ? Not my blog just me personally
    11. How long does it take you to write a blog post ? 1-2 hours but I am usually watching a documentary on the iPad while I write so I get distracted.


    11 Questions to answer
    1. What was the last documentary you watched?
    2. What did you do today that made you smile?
    3. What is your favorite subject to teach ( if you are a homeschool mama)?
    4. What subject do you feel you need to work on more?
    5. Coffee or tea?
    6. When you were a child what did you dream to be when you grew up?
    7. What is your favorite tv series?
    8. Who inspires you ( other than God)?
    9. What color are the walls in the room you are in right now?
    10. What was your favorite childhood book?
    11. Do like to do schoolwork outside on nice days?
    I nominate
    1. First Comes Love 
    2. The Hogatt Homeschool
    3. Bluestocking Belle
    4. No Cheetos Allowed
    5. Spoonful
    6. Princess Ninja  Kitty
    7. Broom and Crown  
    8. Lightly Enchanted 
    9. Swatdee Ka From Thailand
    10. Home Grown Hearts Acadamy
    11. Homeschool Coffee Break


    Not everyone I nominated is a homeschool mama, some are actuall kids who blog and are homeschoolers and a few are just moms who have fun blogs I like to read. Even if you don't homeschool I do hope you still participate in the fun I would love reading all of your questions.

    3 comments:

    Vicky said...

    This was so interesting! Your 11 facts make you seem quite fascinating. I'd love to be able to sing, too. It'd be so neat to be able to sing loudly at Mass without everyone turning around to stare when I hit the wrong notes:-/

    God bless, Mama Bird:-)

    Kym said...

    Thank you so much for the nomination! Someone else nominated me not all that long ago - here is my post about it: http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

    I'm going to edit to put your link in my post as well.

    Have a great week!

    Chareen said...

    It was great reading this post :) Thank you for accepting and passing on the award.