Sunday, May 31, 2015

Bed blogging - ramblings

Surround yourself  with those you want to be more like.

I believe I was always who I am right now but I was always afraid to really show my true self. I was even afraid to admit to myself who I really am.

I am still trying to figure out who I am, but I am on my way.

Who am I?

I am love, peace, magic, happiness, laughter, silliness, joy, believer in  the power of the moon.

I  am the woman who walked through the mall today and smiled at everyone. I was so blissfully happy. It was an ordinary day nothing exciting happened. Hmmmmmm, wait.... I guess something exciting did happen. I just came home from going to my first Mom and  Me Girl Scout camp  with my 9 year old. It was her first time there. I have been there many times with my own mom as a Girl Scout.  It was fun revisiting a place my mom and I shared memories at. I had so much fun with my daughter we really did need some alone girl time. I know you read my blog dear Robin, I love you and had a blast hanging out with you at camp.

My sweet Robin is sleeping in my bed right now next to me as I type with her arm flung across my back. ......I should sleep as well.

So I shall end my rambling for the night

-goodnight

No comments: