Friday, August 19, 2011

Homeschool mothers journal-8

In my life this week…
Had to have a series of medical tests done on my female organs and it really got me thinking about having more children. I am still pretty young (33) but had a scare and am wondering if I should still wait until I'm 35 to have baby #5, or 5 and 6 (my mom was a twin. My husband has been in Bulgaria for almost 2 weeks so feeling a little tired and missing him.

In our homeschool this week…
Just when I think I know what I plan to teach for the next year I change my mind and have to adapt my plan. We did get a good amount of work done though.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
We went to the apple orchard to pick apples, we started reading How to Make an Apple Pie and see the World. My daughter finally made it to yoga with her friend. We went to a relative on my husbands side who has Alpacas for the kids to see. They were so cool, the kids were amazed.

My favorite thing this week was…


My son getting Alpaca kisses!


This is all this girls the mom is the big black one her 10 day old baby is next to her and her other daughter is the white one and she is 19 months old.


19 month old baby "Divine"


Big mama "Delight"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw! Look at those alpacas! Picking apples already? They're not in season here until about mid-September! Thanks for stopping by my blog! (We did watch a movie last night. It was more special since it had been almost 2 weeks for TV!)