Saturday, August 6, 2011

Letter C

C book list
Count on Calico Cat by by Donald Charles
C Book by Stan and Jan Berenstain
My C Sound Box by Jane Belk Monclure
Clumsy Crab by Ruth Galloway
Tally Cat Keeps Track by Tudy Harris
The Cow Loves Cookies by Karma Wilson

I went a little overboard with the C books this week!

C is for Caterpillar


We found this on Monday on the street lamp in front of the house then we placed it on our milkweed and noticed there was another already there! We keep waiting and hoping for monarchs to visit and lay eggs but no such luck yet.

C is for Crab

There were made with red peppers for claws, olives for eyes, radish mouth, and carrot feet. I drew a letter C on each plate with honey mustard to dip veggies in.

We used Deep Space Sparkles blog (my favorite art blog) to make these castles

my 10 yr old's is on the left 5 yr old on the right.


Our focus drifted away a bit from the letter C but we did get a lot of learning in.

Goal list
1. Organize and clean unfinished side of basement
2.learn how to become a day trader
3, Exercise more I worked out 5 out of 7 days this week
4. Do more research on colloidal silver and learn how to make my own colloidal silver solution
5. Do more work on either of my books I am writing
6. Work on science curriculum for next year
7. Work on my list of events I am organizing for my homeschool group next year
8. Organize school supplies still working on it but halfway through
9. Organize my kids dressers one kid down 3 more to go
10.Research student loan consolidation help
I was able to cross off number 9 off my list

1 comment:

Little Badgers Academy said...

Love the castles! Great job on letter C,there is never enough time in a week though!