Saturday, December 27, 2014

2015 resolutions " Simply simple"

So for this year I choose  a resolutions theme. it is "simple" Life is not complicated why do we make it that way?

A simple life, simple solutions, calm down stress less. = Sounds divine. Right?

I am constantly reminded  of a quote made by Charlotte in the book Charlotte's Web by E.B. White  (That was a family story time read aloud in the summer of 2014) "Slowly, slowly, never hurry,  and never worry" I have heard  that in my head over and over in 2014.

Life is short, I don't want to rush it all away. I want to enjoy ever second of it.

For this year,2015 :

I will yell less

I will slow down and enjoy every second

I will play more with my children when electricity in NOT involved.

I will wear more skirts and dresses

I will exercise and drink more green juice

I will meditate and do more yoga

I will  create more and let my creative energy flow freely.

I will do my weekly project life book and not stress about the perfection of it. Capturing the moments  is what really matters.

I will print this out and put it on my nightstand.  I will read  it every morning as I wake up. giving me a fresh mindset every day

It is all about the right mindset, there are many studies about how if you can think it, and believe it you can make it happen.


Separate from my resolution list I WILL make this come spring:
I love everything about this I think I will do the scrap fabric in pastel rainbow colors (my love of rainbows always shines through!)
I will hang this on my front door, and friends........ If I can figure it out I  may make you one too!

No comments: